Ultrasound scans tell us a great deal about your baby. Mr Penman provides the full ultrasound scan programme at the Spire Alexandra Hospital
He offers a comprehensive ante-natal diagnostic service using state of the art ultrasound equipment, capable of producing 2D, 3D and 4D ultrasound pictures of your baby.
The primary purpose of any scan is to assess the wellbeing of your baby but every effort is always made to obtain great ultrasound pictures for you to take away.
- 2D, 3D and 4D (real time moving 3D images) scanning is performed at all scans after 10 weeks.
- There is no additional charge for 3D and 4D scanning.
- A medical wellbeing report of the scan findings is given to you at every scan.
- All the details of your report are explained to you by Mr Penman (consultant Fetal Medicine Specialist)
- If anything abnormal is found, Mr Penman will explain fully the options and further testing.
Recommended Ultrasound Scan Programme
Viability Scan (6-10 weeks)
Nuchal Scan (11-13 weeks)
Gender/Early Growth Scan (14-19 weeks)
Anomaly Scan (20-24 weeks)
Growth/Wellbeing Scan (24 weeks+)
Harmony Prenatal Testing (Non-Invasive)
You can have any scan without signing up to the whole scan programme.
Scan images are downloaded onto a usb along with 3D images and 4D movie as available.
All scans are performed and interpreted personally by Mr Penman
Consultant Specialist in Fetal Medicine
BOOKING YOUR SCAN
Call : Spire Alexandra Hospital (01634 662863)
complete the Baby Scan Booking Form.