Are you 12+ weeks pregnant now? Are you desperate to find out if you are having a girl or a boy?
Dr Penman can assess the gender of your baby up to 4 weeks sooner than other scan services.
Dr Penman offers a gender scan from 12 weeks with an 85% accuracy. At 13 weeks the accuracy goes up to 95% accuracy.
At 14 weeks the accuracy is 97%. At 16 weeks the accuracy is 99.9%.
Dr Penman is a consultant fetal medicine specialist with 25 years experience of offering pregnancy scanning.
He will perform a full medical scan on your baby, and whilst he is doing this, he will assess the gender of your baby.
Dr Penman will perform the most appropriate scan for the gestation of your baby, so if you attend between 12 weeks and 13 weeks 6 days, the gender scan will be performed during the nuchal scan. If you come after this date, Dr Penman will perform an early wellbeing scan and assess the gender.
So you can be reassured that not only will he assess the gender but he will do a full medical scan to ensure that your pregnancy is healthy and progressing well.
Click the ‘Book A Baby Gender Scan Here‘ button above and choose the appropriate scan for your gestation, so if you are under 13 weeks 6 days, choose the nuchal scan and if you are over that choose the early gender/wellbeing scan and we will look forward to seeing you in our clinic !
Dr Penman has scan clinics every day except Sunday at Hempstead Therapy Centre, and if you have any questions and want to chat to Helen, Dr Penman’s PA give her a call on 07880701732.
Mrs L – Review Read More
Dr Penman was very welcoming, he went through everything thoroughly and explained everything clearly! He made me and my partner feel at ease, and no question was too much! We asked Dr Penman to write down the sex of our baby so we could do a gender reveal with our boys, which he did willingly! Now after 3 boys, Dr Penman told us we have a little girl on the way! We’re so happy with our experience and would definitely recommend Dr Penman!
A Few Things To Note About A Gender Scan With Dr Penman
- The accuracy at any stage is affected by the quality of the images Dr. Penman can achieve. This will depend on the position of the uterus and also the mother’s BMI. Unfortunately, if the BMI is raised, this blurs images, and then seeing fine detail is not easy.
- Dr. Penman does not do just gender scans. When you come to see him for your scan, the gender scan will be only a small part of the scan he will perform. He will do the most appropriate scan for the gestation of your baby, checking that everything is progressing well. The gender scan will be a part of this.
- Dr. Penman does not rescan if he cannot see the gender. For gender re-assessments for further confirmation requires another scan booking.
- It is advisable to have an early scan to date your pregnancy, to ensure you do not attend too early for the scan.
- This higher level of expertise ensures that you receive the best possible care when you have your scan.